Makers of fine wine since 1846 in Cividale del Friuli. On "rolling hills" of the eastern hills, a corner of earth, worldwide famous for its white wines, represents the sixth generation of winemakers. The company was named after the grandfather of the current owner of the same name, Rodaro Paolo. The territory is suited to viticulture for the land called "ponca", marl Eocene, and for the microclimate that characterizes it.
The company has 50 hectares of land dedicated to the production of DOC and DOCG wines. The production process is completely internal to the company: from grapes to bottle. On the terraces, the harvest is done by hand today. In the cellar they work between experimentation and innovation and are produced around 200,000 bottles of wine per year exclusively with grapes from the vineyards owned.