Cà Maiol winery is made up of four farmhouses: th oldest, built in 1710 by the notary Sebastiano Maioli and since 1967 the main headquarters is Cà Maiol. To this the Contato family has added over the years the lands of Molino, Rocchette and Storta farms, where new vineyards have been planted. The reorganisation plan of the structure has also witnessed in 2000, the contruction of a modern and extensive underground cellar boatsts modern equipment adapted to preserve the quality and typicity of the wine. Installations for vinification and bottling with an high level of technology never betray a desire to produce quality wines, made according to tradition. The hand picking of the grape clusters, the gentle crushing, the carefully monitored fermentation and aging within lightly toasted French barrels, emphasise the natural phases of a production process remained unchanged throughout time and firmly linked to its family history.