Valentini family owns the namesake farm of Loreto Aprutino, in the province of Pescara, since the middle of the seventeenth century. At the time this noble family of Spanish origin was led by Antonio Valentini who in 1625 was appointed Visconte di Loreto by count Franz Ferdinand D'Afflitto, Collecorvino, Picciano and Moscufo. In the following decades the company, particularly extensive, would always be managed by the descendants of the family Valentini that beside the management of the company would have done the professions and held at the local level, officials of relief. At the beginning of the nineteenth century addresses cultural enterprise were now well defined. The production, as indeed it still is today, was focused on wine (Trebbiano and Montepulciano in particular), cereal and oil and on cattle breeding. In addition to wine, which was successful both on the domestic market, also the oil obtained from that wich was the largest mill of Loreto Aprutino was sold both on site and off from Abruzzo. In 1868 Camillo Valentini was awarded at Regional Agricultural Exhibition of Abruzzo for his vinegar, while in 1899 at the Exposition - concours Franco-Italian Nice the company obtained a certificate of honor for his olive oil. Even in the early part of the twentieth century the company led by Edoardo Valentini would have won many awards, such as the diploma received in the national competition for increased productivity organized by the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry. Currently, the company, which in 2011 was elected by the guide Vini d'Italia "winery of the year", is managed by Francesco Paolo Valentini.